OH man.
Saw in the paper today that former Governor Gilmore has formed an exploratory committee for a presidential bid. I don't think he stands a chance, but since this is the political forum thought i'd post it.
OH man.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Surely he doesn't need an exploratory committee to tell him the answer!
[ QUOTE ]
Surely he doesn't need an exploratory committee to tell him the answer!
[/ QUOTE ]
Truer words never spoken.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I think Gilmore will be of great appeal to the grass root conservative. It got George Bush elected twice.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
The one thing I read about it was him/his campaign basically saying there wasn't a real 'conservative' running.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
He is a "real" conservative on basically every major issue. McCain, Guliani(sp?), and Romney are all somewhat shaky on social issues which will affect them come nomination time. I wouldnt sleep on Gilmore getting the Republican nomination.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Your a diehard I'll give you that, you praising Gilmore is like me praising Carter. It's just not possible, both were complete jokes.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I didnt praise him, I just stated the fact that he is a conservative through and through and will receive much more support that what most think. I'm a Guliani man myself.
Slashing the car tax was a great idea had he had an idea to make up for the lost revenue. Your boy Kaine is going to make it to where we cannot only afford to drive a vehicle (10% increase in gas tax) but we will not be able to afford to buy one either (wants to increase registration fees and property tax).
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
We'll just have to agree to disagree on politics, cause your over there to the right and I'm over here to the left and both of us are stubborn as mules.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks